Mackenzie Eason & Associates has been retained by the Highlands Ranch Metro District to help recruit their next General Manager. Reporting to the Metro District Board of Directors and in collaboration with the Metro District’s Board of Directors, the General Manager of Centennial Water District and other counties, regional and state partners, the next General Manager will shape the organization’s path with a holistic and innovative approach towards continuously enhancing the quality of life for the residents and leading the evolution towards prosperity and vitality of Highlands Ranch into the future.
Highlands Ranch is a vibrant family-friendly community located south of Denver in the heart of the Rocky Mountains that boasts miles of beautiful green space, excellent schools, a tight-knit community, and plenty of things to do and explore. Home to a charming downtown, a variety of shopping venues, restaurants, 26 parks and 70-miles of trails, there is a lot to offer to the wonderful residents who live and work there.
Why Highlands Ranch?
Highlands Ranch and Douglas County has received a great deal of recognition and accolades over time, bringing attention to our community’s great quality of life.
- Most recently, U.S. News and World Report ranked Douglas County second nationwide in its 2020 Healthies Communities in America ranking.
- Additionally in 2020, Douglas County ranks No. 1 in Colorado for overall health outcomes for the fifth consecutive year, according to the 2020 County Health Rankings report by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
- In December 2019, MSN recognized Highlands Ranch as the best place to live in Colorado in their Best Place to Live in Every State program.
- Also in December 2019, Highlands Ranch tied Bend, Oregon at number 30 in personal finance website SmartAsset’s listing of Top Boomtowns in America.
- SmartAsset also ranked Highlands Ranch among the Top 5 Most-Livable Mid-Sized Cities in November 2019.
- Our community has also been recognized in the listings of fastest growing cities in the nation, least stressed cities in America, and Money Magazine has ranked Highlands Ranch #1 on the list for the Healthiest Place to Live in the Nation.
- Douglas County has been recognized multiple times among the state’s and the nation’s healthiest counties.
Mackenzie Eason & Associates is a performance driven retained executive search firm, focused on delivering measurable results. We are boutique by design – allowing us to eliminate the conflict issues of larger firms and engage in a more collaborative search process. Our partners enter into engagements selectively, limiting the number of searches at any given time in order to maintain the highest level of accountability to each client. We employ a unique methodology, utilizing a highly customized and targeted approach to each search, and a follow through process that further ensures client satisfaction and increased placement success. We also know the importance of diversity to creating long-term strength for an organization, and at MEA, we are committed to delivering a more diverse range of candidates to reflect today’s increasingly inclusive workforce.