The City of Littleton Public Works and Utilities Department is seeking a Development Services Manager to collaborate with developers, property owners, and engineers to ensure safe and sustainable development while providing exceptional customer service. The City of Littleton believes in attracting and retaining the best talent and its strategies include hiring in at market pay and career development opportunities. The City of Littleton also offers outstanding benefits and perks to its employees.
The City of Littleton is a vibrant community south of Denver and is consistently voted as one of America’s Best Small Cities. This family-friendly community located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains boasts miles of beautiful green space, excellent schools, a tight-knit community, and plenty of things to do and explore. Home to a charming and historic downtown, a variety of shopping venues, restaurants, parks and trails, there is a lot to offer to the wonderful people who live and work there.
Why Littleton, Colorado?
- Ranked 19th in the Best Small Cities in America by wallethub.com
- Named 15th Best City to Raise a Family in Colorado by wallethub.com
- Ranked #1 for Best Places to Retire in Colorado by smartasset.com
- Ranked #9 Best City to Live in Colorado by ChamberofCommerce.org
- Recognized by Colorado AAA as one of Colorado's Coolest Main Streets
- Ranked #13 in the Best Places to Visit in Colorado by Dream Vacation Magazine
- Littleton is one of Colorado's Safest Cities according to a report based on FBI crime statistics.
- Littleton Public Schools is ranked #4 in the nation for education/K–12 safety and security.
- All three high schools are nationally recognized and have been featured in Newsweek’s “Top High Schools in America”
- Littleton Public Schools has been Accredited with Distinction, the Colorado Department of Education's highest academic accreditation rating, eight of the last nine years, more than any other Denver metro-area school district.
Mackenzie Eason & Associates is a performance driven retained executive search firm, focused on delivering measurable results. We are boutique by design – allowing us to eliminate the conflict issues of larger firms and engage in a more collaborative search process. Our partners enter into engagements selectively, limiting the number of searches at any given time in order to maintain the highest level of accountability to each client. We employ a unique methodology, utilizing a highly customized and targeted approach to each search, and a follow through process that further ensures client satisfaction and increased placement success. We also know the importance of diversity to creating long-term strength for an organization, and at MEA, we are committed to delivering a more diverse range of candidates to reflect today’s increasingly inclusive workforce.